[DL] Vet of the West

Some players have been bringing up that they are Veterans of the west and this automatically entitles them to info regarding any problem they may be facing.

"I am a vet of course I would know so and so is a huckster"

"I am a vet, I would have encountered prairie ticks before"

"I am a vet, of course <insert just about anything you can think of here>"

My solution to this problem has been this.  Whatever your knowledge: home area is, will let you get a roll as to weather or not you may have encountered or been around enough to learn about something from that area.  This way someone from the Maze cannot say that they would know all about windego's, prairie ticks, and Hanging judges just because he is a vet.  After all you only get 1 point of grit.  Some of the things they ask for or assume they know is something that someone with 5+ grit would know or have some knowledge (at best) about it.

With that said I want to hear from the rest of you about what you consider too much info based on Vet of the west, or ways to cap it.

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!