From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of carl smith
Sent: November 22, 2004 6:21 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Group Antics

Got something else for ya now thanks to my group.  Spoilers for all you non Marshal types

Running my party through independence day.  Got hired to do the security gig for the party and it has gone to their heads.  First drunk they met they did not even exchange words, they just dragged him to a rain barrel and in he went.  They then procceeded to drag him to jail, but NPC's had to interfer.  They have pissed off EVERY NPC they have come accross and then someone.  One person with both mean as a rattler and grim servent of death shot a man.  She thought he was a pick pocket and so she put her gun into his back and told him to come with her now.  He said what the, and so she shot him.  I have a good group, but this cannot continue.  IDEAS PLEASE

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!