Re: [DL] My Group

Well, the Old Ways vow does strictly apply only to him. However, and Old Ways shaman that consorts that regularly with spirits probably has some idea where the mad scientist gets his inspiration. Regardless, he's not going to take to well to having all those infernal devices around him.

Bring the MIB and the Rangers down on the Harrowed. Especially the MIB; I imagine they have a pretty good idea what she is.

The Ranger isn't doing his duty by taking her in. Have the Rangers come down hard on him.

Lylac. She likes to throw the arcane energies around liberally; it hsould be easy for one of the huckster organizations to track her down. Make it the evil one (can't remember their name).

The mad scientist. Just what is the reliability on his weapon? Use that against him.

The old ways indian. He actually sounds like someone the Order of the Raven would be interested in.

I kinda wonder if they wanted to avoid Dodge because of the ban on carrying firearms. Here's what you do: An innocent bystander was shot. There will be an investigation. My guess is that they'll resist when the sherrif comes to take them in for questioning. He's not stupid; he's seen them around town with all their firepower. He'll bring backup. Let there be a shootout. Heck, let them win it. Because now the law will be coming after them. Maybe the Rangers send out the band for them.

If you're feeling really evil: They survived the night train. Send Stone after them. Stone's smart; he'll snipe them all. Except for the pacifist, whom he'll goad in to a shootout.

GSoD is that people just end up dead around them.  You can be both Pacifist and GSoD; it just means that the party member takes more abuse.  With the way he points his guns at people I can see that as others would be nervous about someone aiming a weapon at them.  In his defense he has never shot first.

Someone said something about the Indian and the MS killing each other.  Like I said I am new to the Indian thing for those of you who responded to the Indian question.  It was my interpretation that the Old Ways vow only pertains to him and he is trying to better the world by showing people how it?s better.

Keep the feedback comming :)

On that note anyone have anything they would like to share about having to queltch uppity players?

Carl

David Sumpter <lordthrog@yahoo.com> wrote:
Wow, that's quite a posse you got there.  First thing you need to do is stop handing out chips, especially to the the Pacifist who hits first, shoots second, and then askes questons of the corpse.  Why would you let anyone take Pacifist with GSoD.  That makes no sense, to me.  Anyway, it sounds like the Ranger is shirking his duty, hanging out with a wanted criminal, and not bringing her in.  This group needs a good beat down, and quite possibly some new PCs.  They should all be attracting the attention of the Reckoners, and not in the typical PC fashion.  Maybe it's time for the Prospector to make an appearance.

carl smith <fishhook79@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a little more time now so I am going to give everyone an idea of what is going on in my group.

Melanie Pratt:  Ex US Marshal that died on the night train.  Mean as a Rattler and Grim SoD.  Likes to shoot things and named her first Unholy host "Skuttles" (dog she killed for food without batting an eyelash first time harrowed).  Never seen anyone play a character this brutal before.  After the shooting I had the Manitue to take control and she ran off into the town.  The party then found a reward poster for her by both north and south.  North wants her cause she "quit" the US marshals (by tossing her badge at her boss after night train saying "this job is going to get me F***ing killed".  Manitue took over and then she started throwing TNT and blew up the office).  South wants her for burning down half of New Orleans LITERALLY.

Her shooting of the pick pocket only cuased one wound despite the weapon she used so I had it hit somone in the crowd.  They were a central figure so everyone saw.  That poor schmuck took 3 wounds to an arm so I am thinking to have it become infected and killing him off or to have them cut  it off him.  This should help her rep.

Joseph Paladine:  New edition to the Texas rangers looking for his brother (who died last adventure but came back harrowed).  He to has Grim Sod and likes to be a bit arbitary when it comes to the law.  He leans on his badge a lot and tends to take what he feels he needs or is privaliged to him for being a ranger.

Lylac (No last name):  Think girl from Mavrick.  She is a Huckster Gambler that likes to push the "Souther Bell"  thing on people.  New to playing deadlands she is having to much fun with the cards if you know what I mean.  Though she does not have it, she is a bit cruel when she gets to use them.  One NPC they ran into was nicknamed Potatoe and when she soul blasted him she said "I like my taters Mashed".  After putting it in a vital area and seeing what kind of damage she can do she has since liked to "Toy" with who they fight doing called shots to legs so they flop around more and trying out her new powers on the helpless winded victims. (but in real life she is really a nice person... REALLY)

The Doc:  Mad Scientist that is to eager to test his weapons.  He runs with a Beefed up verson of the electrostatic pistol.  It is in rifle form but now he is toying with something else.  He is making a double barrel pistol that collects Ghost Rock Vapors in one of two chambers and ignites it.  In the flash a series of mirrors chanell the blast/light out of the weapon.

Running Wolf:  Oldways indian that likes to provoke people into fights to prove the old ways are the best ways.  Thinks he communes with all the spirits all the time but I have been nipping that in the bud as it comes up.  He is your typical blunt instument who just likes to preassure people with his body more than with his mind, though he does have some perssuasion to try and keep things even (he has only used it once, and has tryed to use it as an overawe more than that).

(The man I cannot think of his name at the moment):  Forsaken and cursed he killed his son after the night train could not be stopped.  Did not mean to he just shot him and then froze and watched in horror as the nasties ate him before his eyes.  He is a pacafist though he tend to follow the path of Peace through superior firepower.  Lots of guns, and likes to point them at people to get his meaning accross.  Though he may not shoot many people he is the first to run in and buffalo them (has the thought that he is being just like earp by doing so).  He to has Grim SoD.

Well there ya go, thats my group aside from the random "rental" Gammer we pick up once or twice a month.  They are just along for the ride and tend to go with the group and I think I have painted enough of a picture for you on this.  Alright, run with that, I am looking forward to hearing back from you all on this.

Carl

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!

David Sumpter

"I'm not close-minded, you're just wrong." - Bucky Katt

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!