Re: [DL] My Group

> Melanie Pratt:  Mean as a Rattler and Grim SoD.
Have he make a dominion check every time she does something truly
brutal / evil.

> Joseph Paladine:  New edition to the Texas rangers looking for his
> brother (who died last adventure but came back harrowed).  He to has
> Grim Sod and likes to be a bit arbitary when it comes to the law.  He
> leans on his badge a lot and tends to take what he feels he needs or is
> privaliged to him for being a ranger.
Have his badge haunted by the spirit of the last ranger who worn it, have
it give him a advantage too good to give up, but make the spirit totally
disgusted with his actions and able to do things like drops his pants or
pop the cylinder from his gun when he goes a little too far.

> Lylac (No last name):
 After putting it in a vital area and seeing what kind of damage she can
do she has since liked to "Toy" with who they fight doing called shots to
legs so they flop around more and trying out her new powers on the
helpless winded victims.

Getting slamed with multiple hexes sounds like a good way to awaken a
tempest power.

> (The man I cannot think of his name at the moment):
 He to has Grim SoD.

So you got three people with grim servent of death, a hinderence in which
people get killed or hurt around them every chance the marshall gets...
You do know the other members of the posse are usally the closest people
around right, harrowed get shot, bullet go through to hit the indian,
pacifist shoot into the air to quiet the crowd, bullet deflects off a
stove pipe and hits the Ranger,ETC.