Re: [DL] my group the update

Sounds like that would be switch in name only. lol

Since there was such a big display of Huckstering, I'm sure the
townsfolk are conviced that they are all witches and worlocks, and possibly
under the control of the Savage Injun.  "Burn them all, I says!"  is the
mayors battlecry to the town.  (Hmm, I think the fear level went up a
notch in that little town).  As far as legal ramifications, all the
little technicality laws apply as well, ie Use of a firearm in the
commision of a felony.  Assault, Assault with the intent to injure, Assault and
Battery, Battery.  The list can go one and on.  But now, they have this
black deed, that will be reported to their superiors (the  Ranger and
MIB) and can be coerced to do just about anything, if they wish to stay
employed, and not dead and rotting, permanently.

David Sumpter

"I'm not close-minded, you're just wrong." - Bucky Katt