From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of carl smith
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 1:36 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] my group the update

I may have to from the looks of it.  The question now is how many PC casualties or repercussions will it take to make the group right again?  One thing I need to consider is that they really do feel that they are "doing right".  They are not going out "intentionally" to raise the fear level (at least not yet); it’s just a byproduct of their actions.

Carl "What the hell happend to my group" Smith

Stephen Jacobs <steve@epciowa.com> wrote:

Hummmm… Maybe you should switch to playing an evil campaign. lol