RE: [DL] Deadlands Timeline

Cool. I didn't know this existed, thanks for posting
it! (Now I don't have to make one for myself.)
-doc

http://web.archive.org/web/20040308013350/mscof.home.texas.net/timeline/time
> table.htm
>
> Cheers
>
> Roy

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" -Irv Kupcinet

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." -Cato the Elder (234 BC - 149 BC)