RE: [DL] Deadlands Timeline: a question

That's a pretty good piece of background material, pardners. Those of you who don't have it saved on your HD, better do it now. :)

I have a question, though, which is not answered by that document. Spoilers below, so you posse types, look over there! Yep, there, there's an eagle or something.

Spoiler space.

I remember, that in some book there is at least a strong hint of the time when Coot Jenkins, aka The Prospector, takes his army to the hunting grounds. I haven't been able to find it, so I wonder if it's in one of the Wasted West books that I've read but don't own (I own just one of them, the Sykers..). So, you there with the strong Deadlands Fu, a helping proof of your Academia: Deadlands-skill would be appreciated! When did he make his move?

-----Hulkin' Finn