Re: [DL] my group the update

In a message dated 11/29/04 12:40:59 PM Central Standard Time,
fishhook79@yahoo.com writes:

<< One thing I need to consider is that they really do feel that they are
"doing right".  They are not going out "intentionally" to raise the fear level
(at least not yet); itâs just a byproduct of their actions.   >>

Ummmmm, are your players names B.D., Brian, Bob and Dave? How can they
possibly think they're doing right unless they are as deluded as the caricatures we
laugh at in Knights of the Dinner Table? LOL

John Gallagher