Re: [DL] my group the update

LOL nope, I would almost rather have them.  No one else in my group reads KODT though, so it would be interesting to have them read a bit of the comic (though I did get them to read "Lair of the Ghazebo" and they saw many similarities)

carl

GalBeagle@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 11/29/04 12:40:59 PM Central Standard Time,