Re: [DL] Legend to Grit, Black to ?

I liked all the stuff except the 8 callous...if they are headed down the dark path...let em have the powers >:)  Give em all the rope they can handle...they'll hang themselves with it...and another part of lvl 10...should be "Hand me your character it's now an NPC" as they've gone above and beyond the reckoners call of duty.

This post of yours caused a bit of a brain storm of mine :)  I'm running a HoE (Hell on Earth) game with some people i used to play with...well...we kinda left the characters we had open ended...so i decided to take this...and make one of the characters...mine...a bit more over the top then he was...

If anyones intrested i'll post a spoiler...but as it's HoE i'm gonna leave it off here now...though i geuss minus his "class" it could be converted over easily :)

Laterz

Thanks a lot

Casey Ashmore
Check out some of the online websites i catch every day like:

www.somethingpositive.net
www.gucomics.com
www.homestarrunner.com

Do you Yahoo!?