[DL] A hope official stitched hero for Deadlands

    Hi I just finished reading a comic called Doc Frankenstein and it has
inspired me for Deadlands, to create a stitiched man as a hopeful hero for
Deadlands. I know that current official year in Deadlands is 1879 but he
this hero was created in 1877, orginally the Brain of this man came from a
back east man from New York who has several doctorate degrees in various
Science and Medical subjects. But he was still very much a tinhorn when he
came West. The simple reason his Brain was used in the first place he was in
thr wrong place at the wrong time, just because one has Brain power doesn't
mean one is wise in the world specially the West. He ended up going to a
shady Saloon, granted most Saloon are shady to those who don't know there
way around in the West and ended up drinking a very strong Mickey Fin and
ended up on the Twin Doctors operation table.

    The Two Doctors want to create there First stitched creation which ended
up having the unkown Genius Brain put into it, there orignal plan was have
to creature that they could control and possibly sell him to highest bidder.
What they got was a stitched man who stood between 6ft 5in to 7ft tall who
spoke like a tinhorn and had no inkling of being a two leged weapon, he left
on his own power and the two twin Doctors ran for there lives afraid that
there first creation would reap his bloody vengence, the truth is that the
stiych man doesn't want too of course the twin Doctors have continued making
stitched creatures.

    This hero has officially took part if the fight againest Santa Anna's
army, he was one the reason his army was defeated. Officially in Deadlands
they never fully explained how he was defeated he just was,