From: "Reemull"
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 6:09 AM
Subject: [DL] Shadow Walk

>A quick question on Shadow Walk as I don't have the details with me
> (and so am unsure whether they are answered in it's description). If
> the character shadow walking is holding a gun it automatically "walks"
> with him. What happens if the character walks up behind someone, puts
> their hand on the person's pistol (or grabs the butt) and then shadow
> walks - does the pistol go with him?
>
> If the other person was holding the gun and the huckster just touched
> it or grabbed the barrel I'd say no. However if the pistol was just in
> a holster I was thinking that maybe it would go with him or does the
> item need to be regarded as his? Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks
>
> Roy

You'd have to at least make it "yours" somehow -- if only by way of a proper
Filchin' roll. Possession being nine tenths of the law and all ;-) I'd say
you'd have to get the item out of it's holder (holster, pocket, etc) and
into your hand or holster or pocket. And I'd say it won't work if the two
people are both holding the item, some sort of tug-o-war goin' on. No clear
owner there.

Jeff Y.