Re: [DL] Shadow Walk

Only two actually as the huckster has just backlashed and lost dominion
to his manitou for 10 minutes - but the rest of the posse don't know
this, so he can legitimately wander up behind them without them
suspecting - my group are surprisingly lax when it comes to those that
are living challenged! ;-)

Roy