Re: [DL] Hexes on sanctified ground?

I would think it more of a problems on site sacred to the indians.
I remember thier being spots mentioned as dangerous because the hunting
ground is closer and mantiou can cross over easier, are their spot where
it is safer because the nature spirits cross over there and keep the
manitou away?
The deadlands system eventually had outright demons in it, was there ever
a examble of a good supernatural being. (think hell on earth had saints
or something?