RE: [DL] Hexes on sanctified ground?

POTENTIAL SPOILERS!!!!

This stuff may not be news for anyone, but just in case, ya know?  Mild
spoilers at worst...

Hmmm... I do remember harrowed having some issue with sanctified ground, but
like you, I don't _remember_ a similar issue for hucksters.

That said, if just walking into a good and holy church would make a harrowed
uncomfortable (and if the guest riding shotgun is actually in control, then
there was no walkin' in IIRC) then I would apply the same penalties to the
huckster's Hexslingin' AND backlash results (if any) that the harrowed gets
for being there.  'Course there's an argument for just sayin' no Hexslingin'
-- there's just no manitou to play poker with.  If a harrowed's manitou
won't willingly go there, then pretty much no manitou would go there, right?

Some thoughts for ya.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang, on hiatus.