RE: [DL] Hexes on sanctified ground?

spoiler space

this, of course only applies to TRUE holy ground.... just because it's a "church" doesn't mean it's holy...

and it can always be desecrated...

Nick

Jeff Yates <jyates@primaryfunction.com> wrote:

Hmmm... I do remember harrowed having some issue with sanctified ground, but
like you, I don't _remember_ a similar issue for hucksters.

That said, if just walking into a good and holy church would make a harrowed
uncomfortable (and if the guest riding shotgun is actually in control, then
there was no walkin' in IIRC) then I would apply the same penalties to the
huckster's Hexslingin' AND backlash results (if any) that the harrowed gets
for being there. 'Course there's an argument for just sayin' no Hexslingin'
-- there's just no manitou to play poker with. If a harrowed's manitou
won't willingly go there, then pretty much no manitou would go there, right?

Some thoughts for ya.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang, on hiatus.

"Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends."

- J. R. R. Tolkien