RE: [DL] One Eye Hindrance?

Having one eye is pretty bad, just as Leela from Futurama. :)

If memory serves there _was_ a One Eye hindrance from the 1st ed. but that
might be the peyote talkin'.

New Hindrance:

One Eye (4)

Your hero is of the cycloptic variety meaning he lost the use of one eye to
misfortune or injury. If he's Ugly as Sin what's left of the eye is either
an  empty scarred up socket or a milky ruined mess. If you're Purty then you
probably wear an eye patch which grants a degree of rakish charm. Because of
your affliction have problems judging distances. For the purposes of ranged
combat, i.e. bow, shootin', and throwin' aptitudes double all ranges before
applying the range increment. Also, when attacked from your "blind-side" in
melee your hero does not include his/her fightin' aptitude levels for the
purposes of TN determination.

Or some such...

Happi trailz,

--