RE: [DL] Hexes on sanctified ground?

I also agree. I'd think that the main concern would be the ruler weilding nuns after they see you pull off a hex. If it was a graveyard, however...

I do agree with increasing the TN of the hex. If nothing else, the manitou would be weakened by the area.

If we wanted to get really technical, you could determine the power of the manitou, have it make the spirit check (similar to a harrowed). If it passes, it is just as powerful as when in came in. If it fails, then the hex would be more difficult to cast (no point in damaging the manitou). That way, it would screw with the huckster, cause he'd know that only really powerful manitous would be hanging out there.

Reemull <reemull@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
--- Jeff Yates wrote:
However I can imagine the outcry of any preacher/blessed that witnessed a huckster trying to cast a hex in a church for any reason.