[DL] Learning new hexes

ALCON:

I have books that cover both the new and old rules for Hucksters, so I’m trying to get some clarification. I understand how the Hexslingin’ aptitude is used, but how does a Huxster gain new hexes? The old way was canned because it was so expensive, but I can’t find a good explanation of the new way.

Thanks for your help.

- Matt Lavery

    Webmaster, host, and namesake of MattLavery.com

    "You are responsible for everything you think, say, do, feel, and believe.

    That is all you are responsible for, and you are the only one responsible for it."