Re: [DL] [MARSHALS] Getting the posse together& speeding up combat

  I once started a D&D campaign with each character
finding a note on their pillow saying to meet them at
a wharehouse at 9:00.  This did two things, it brought
the party together and it made them wonder how someone
could sneak into their rooms and leave this note
without disturbing them.
  The players didn't know that this was a minion of a
powerful vampire lord and that the mission they where
about to go on would free him.  It took them about a
year and a half of real time to finally capture the
evil they unleashed.