[DL] Hucksters & Hexes question

ALCON:

First, I’d like to thank everyone for the great answers I’ve been getting. I’ve gotten *great* answers for all my questions.

Second, in my edition of Hucksters & Hexes a lot of hex descriptions refer to “such and such per hex level.” How do I convert that given that hexes don’t have levels any more? Do I just use the Hexslingin’ level, or translate that as “per success and raise”?

Thanks again,

- Matt Lavery

    Webmaster, host, and namesake of MattLavery.com

    "You are responsible for everything you think, say, do, feel, and believe.

    That is all you are responsible for, and you are the only one responsible for it."