[DL] Re: Speeding up combat

The terribly slow pace of the Deadlands combat system
is my main gripe with the system. My fix was a bit
drastic - no more Deadlands, I planned to switch to
Deadlands D20 but have not run any flavour of it
since.

Meanwhile I am still looking for a good system for a
Steampunk game which any Weird West ideas would be
folded into. OGL Steampunk was very dissapointing.

Michael

  - Richelieu