RE: [DL] [MARSHALS] Getting the posse together& speeding up combat

 S econd, does anyone out there have some good modifications that speed up the combat system. Last time I ran a game, we got so bogged down in minutia that combat seemed to take forever. Anyone have any handy quick reference charts or spreadsheets the I can put on my PDA or something? I *don’t* want to use d20 conversions… I want to maintain the feel and the elegance of the original system, but I need some streamlining.

<<Snip!!>>

Write me off list and I'll send you a two-page word doc cheet sheet that makes running Deadlands: Weird West Classic a breeze.

>>Joseph C. Wolf
coyote@net-link.net

aka ReaperWolf
aka Gwanji Jo Wolf