To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 2:31 AM
Subject: [DL] Edges and Hindrances

Greetings all,
I had a player make a new character who brought up a situation that I need some help with. He had more edges than Hindrances and I told him that they had to have either the same amount (10) or more Hindrances than edges. He asked me where it was in the book, for clarification. I spend a few minutes trying to find it, but when I didn't I told him we would with it for now but it may change when I find the rule. So, I've looked in the Player's Handbook and the Marshall's Guide, but no luck. So, where have I picked this up from? Can anybody guide towards the correct book? Or is this something I've made as a house rule and misremembered as "official"?
thanks in advance for any and all help,
Marshall Rosenbalm