Re: [DL] Edges and Hindrances

--- "B.D. Flory" <bd@flory.net> wrote:
> The book doesn't *explicitly* say you can't have
> more Edge points than
> Hindrance points, but this is a case of doing only
> what the book *does*
> allow.

<snip rules quoting>

> In other words, the book explicitly allows you to
> purchase Edges with points
> gained from Hindrances, *not* with apitude points.

However, if Veteran of the Weird West is taken, you
can use any or all of those points to purchase Edges.

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.