RE: [DL] Tale Tellin' [*Potential Spoilers*]

I  run  HoE almost exclusively after running through the Devils
TOwer  trilogy  with  my  group,  but  since the Agency doesn't
really  exist  in  HoE  I  confine my remarks to the Weird West
(especially Back East the North/South). On occasion, such as the
week before last, I also run Lost Colony.

Back East (at leaast the impression I got from BEtN) was that the Agency and their freelancers were pretty much the dominant force against the Reckoners. Considering that their actions can't lower the fear level, and during war time it doesn't normally lower (plus their are cults and such to consider) it seems as though it would keep rising and rising until it hit Deadland proportions. If it doesn't lower, and new monsters step in to replace those slain then efforts are about as futile as in HoE (pre-Unity). Afterall the Agency has a much stronger presence back east, and they hate it when people tale-tell. Thus, you might get away with it once but then the MIBD are going to drag you away. BTW this is cool.

The Red lantern gang has people  convinced  their  ghosts/zombies,
and this causes fear. As of yet the Recknoners haven't taken advantage, yet...

Likewise raids by the Laughing Men can spike the fear level, as
can  other  mundane  action  that scares lots of folks. Not all
fear has a supernatural cause. Although improper application of ABs can go a long way...

-- (forgot my sig)
When you meet the Buddha kill the Buddha and take his stuff.
Elijah  Pact  on Peginc Forums, Mrlost on Rpg.net, Xzil Maru on
Rancorpit.com, and Phil Garcia on UA ml
Realname: I.M. HYMME