[DL] Space: 1889 audios

Know it isn't STRICTLY Deadlands, but...

I've started getting these, and they're not bad. They're set in the Space: 1889 universe, and the cowboy from the second one "The Steppes of Thoth" coulda come from a more light-hearted Deadlands game.

The quality of these are top-notch. Produced by fans, but fans who are extremely good at sound design and recording (ie, it doesn't sound like a bunch of people in someone's basement handing around a tape recorder), and they got Anthony Daniels (of C3PO fame) to play one of the parts, so they're putting some money into them, as well.

Of the two that are currently out, "Steppes of Thoth" is superior, in my opinion. "Red Devils" sets up the world nicely, but it has a lot to do and a lot of people to introduce, so it doesn't have a real adventurous feel to it.

Well worth a listen, anyway.

You can find details about it here: http://www.noisemonster.com/products/space1889.shtml

You can order domestically here:
http://www.whona.com/whonamainframe.mv?action="">

--jq
"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"