[DL]

A buddy of mine and I are putting together a Web Site with our Deadlands game and the town it is set in. It also has things we use in our game like my minis and reference stuff. There were a couple of things I came across that I have picked up over the last couple of years in my travels. One of them is a converted 1st edition character sheet to 2nd. It is heavily favored in our group and was wondering if any of you made it and would object to it being posted. If no, that's cool, I have no problem. If yes I would like to give credit where it's due and maybe even a link to your website or what have you. The other is the very helpful "Deadlands cheat sheet." Again, I would like to post it, but I don't what to step on any toes or try and take credit for what I haven't done.
If you would like to reach me privately my email is richborges@cox.net.

thanks...