From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 12:01 AM
To: deadlands-digest@gamerz.net
Subject: deadlands-digest.20050710

deadlands-digest                                    Sunday, July 10,
2005

[DL] SPAM -- Shane Ebays!              PEGShane@aol.com

message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.

Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:58:02 EDT
From: PEGShane@aol.com
Subject: [DL] SPAM -- Shane Ebays!

Hi all!

Sorry to abuse the list, but I'm going to claim executive privilege this
time. ;)

I'll probably be doing a few of these over the next month. I'm trying to
clear up some space in my tiny little California duplex by selling some
of my collections off on Ebay. This batch is comics and a few game odds
and  ends.

I'll be selling some other stuff depending on how this goes, like some
original Deadlands artwork and other goodies.

Here's the addy: _http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpegshane_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpegshane)

Sorry again for the spam!
Shane