From: Wangenstein <wangenstein@mad.scientist.com>
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:19:09 -0800
Subject: Re: [DL] SPAM -- Shane Ebays!

Shane,

I just wanted to say that I've been playing City of Heroes for about a year now,
and was planning on poking my head into CoV when it came out anyway. However,
once I heard that you were heading up the writing for it, I knew I wouldn't want
to miss a minute of it! Years of reading Deadlands has me chomping at the bit
for what you're gonna come up with for Villains!

I don't know how many Deadlanders play CoH (probably more than a few), but I
know hearing about your involvement sent my enthusiasm for and confidence in CoV
higher than Professor Wangenstein's Thermopneumatic Jump Boots... :)

Derek D. Bass, aka Professor Wangenstein

City of Heroes, On Protector (if you're ever on, feel free to say 'hi'):
Gusion, lvl 35 Fire/Fire Tanker
Kieran O'Shea, lvl 32 Dark/Dark Scrapper
The Councillor, lvl 20 Gun/Devices Blaster
Johnny Theta, lvl 12 FF/Rad Defender
32, lvl 5 Cold/Cold Blaster

>I work on www.cityofvillains.com now. We had the video of the GenCon
announcement on the >web for a while, but I guess that's one of the things Zeke
hasn't hooked back up yet.

>Zeke has been running PEG for about the last year. I still own the company and
oversee >what's done--Zeke is the operations guy.