From: Patrick Downs <knick_nevin@yahoo.com>
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [DL] Deadlands video game cancelled? [Shane/PEG]

I just checked in on Headfirst's website and noticed
that it has been completely revamped, plus there is
absolutely no mention or even hint at the development
of the Deadlands game.
Has it truly been cancelled?
I mean, its taken Headfirst 3 years to make their Call
of Cthulhu game (I'll actually be surprised if it
FINALLY releases this fall) so I'm not surprised that
the Deadlands game has fallen off the radar, but
DAMNIT! I wanted to play that game!
So whats the story?
Shane? Anybody in the know?
-doc

"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is
alive?" -Irv Kupcinet

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I
have one." -Cato the Elder (234 BC - 149 BC)