[DL] The videogame is nice, but what about the movie?

While I am very psyched about the videogame, which I think would be best as a RPG like Neverwinter Nights, so dime novels could be released as modules, what about the movie? This could be great and revitalize the Deadland's brand. I'm really wondering is it's going to be a new plot, or an existing one. I could even see a whole series of movies covering all the existing dimenovels and backstories. Nacodochis might be a great start, the opening could be a standard western, leading into the zombies, then the drunken zombie shooting gallery. It would show three components of any good Deadlands adventure, western, horror, and comedy.