[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20060314

So what exactly is going to be in Reloaded? I know it has the timeline up to 1879, the details on all the various big secrets, and the basic setting we've come to know and love, but...

Which Arcane Backgrounds are in? Just the core four? Of those, did all the spells from Hexarcana get added in? Huckster tricks? Blessed Gifts? Shaman Guardian Spirits? None of the ABs really became cool, at least for me, until they got all their little additions, like Divine Intervention or Alchemy. (Would have loved to see a "Greater Demon" type deal for the Hucksters, the opposite of Tricks. But that's probably another discussion.)

Reloaded's quality is going to determine whether or not I pick up Savage Worlds- the system doesn't look terribly enticing, but I do love Deadlands so, and people do say that SW works out very well in play, if not on paper.

How's the bestiary looking? Did the individual Hangin' Judges from RVC2 make the cut? I loved those guys.