RE: [DL] unsubscribe

Personally, I really like the Savage Worlds version ... and I do like the adventures.  I do like the Deadlands version of the "campaign world" a little better though ... but it can be used with Savage Worlds almost as easily as just using the Reloaded version.

~ Mike

From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of Adam Waggenspack
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 10:40 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net

I understand the desire for less mechanical complexity, but I think I would miss some of the flavor of the original system if I played the Savage Worlds version.  I'm currently playing in a Deadlands campaign, and I've had the Reloaded book for some time, but haven't managed to try it out yet.

I recently picked up some of the Reloaded adventures.  Has anyone had a chance to run or play any of them?  I'm curious what people thought of them.

Adam