Re: [HoE] So, who's on?

<< Well, most of you guys disagree with me.  But my point remains valid
 to me.  I think that the vast majority, if not all, of beasties and
 abominations in Deadlands would be discovered in 200 years.  They might
 become accepted as "animals" like rattlers and such, but I don't think the
 undead would find it as easy to conceal themselves as technology advances. >>

  That is a fairly reasonable arguement if (and I just thought of this) you
want to draw a line between silly beasties and real fearmongers.  The real
fearmongers tend to be people hiding in plain sight- I fair portion of
monsters could have been discovered though.  Still, we are still discovering
fish and other creatures every day- they don't seem like monsters to an extent
to us.