Re: [HoE] HoE - Tech questions

<< Personally, I think durability and looks are important. They want a car
 that can drive through an atomic blast and keep coming. I'm thinking
 Buick Roadmaster, Pontiac Starchief, or the Bently from Good Omens (An
 atomic blast and the wrath of Satan are roughly the same thing).
  Actually, if this is the future, they should have switched to mostly
 electric flywheel cars by then. I remember reading about one in
 Scientific American, which means its a valid idea unless it was one of
 their d**m April issues. >>

  Right now I'm operating under the assumption/possibility that spook juice is
the fuel powering the deadlands form of the internal combustion engine (if
there are any differences from a normal I.C.E.).  Since Shane won't comment on
fule types in HoE, this assumption has as much proof as gerbils being used for
fuel.
   As far as durability goes, I am still sadly going to advocate the Twilight
2000 rules/ideas behind post apoc. fuel consumption.  While everyone in the
game would love to have a M1A2 tank, the amount of fuel needed to run one is
almost surely unavailable.  I doubt that HoE has such tough rules on fule
useage/consumption, but my guess is that gas isn't too easy to access in a Mad
Max style world.  If a party can gain a good amount of gas, then a large and
durable car is great.  However, the cars of choice for most would probably be
cars that are very fuel efficient and have had engine conversions to accept
multiple fuel types.