Re: [HoE] Questions(SHANE)

>         First is a question concerning Speed-Load and Quick Draw. I have
> always thought they were both Concentrations requiring specification.
> However, after reading HoE I am not sure that they haven't changed.
> Under the skills section Speed-Load is written as a concentration, but
> Quick Draw isn't.
>         Then when I look at the Archetypes I see the Gunslinger has them
> written as Concentrations, but the Templar (Speed-Load) and the Law
> Dog(Quick Draw) have them listed as regular aptitudes. The combat
> section seems to write them as regular aptitudes and not concentrations
> as well.
>         So are they concentrations or am I just crazy?
-----------------

Hmm...I would say that they are concentrations and there are just some
forgotten colons floating around somewhere.  At least, this is my first
thought.  Now under the Artillery description, it lists concentrations but
the Old Soldier Archetype simply has "Artillery 3".  On the one hand, I
know about past difficulties with the pre-made Archetypes but I also could
see where you could say that the Soldier is assumed to have either one
concentration assigned by the Marshal/Player or maybe 3 levels of assorted
concentrations.

Don S.

"Facts are stupid things."  --Ronald Reagan, misquoting John Adams in a
speech to the Republican convention.