Re: [HoE] Junker Powers

<< After reader through the junker section a couple times, I found a
 couple of new powers I think would expand the repatrois of the Junker:
 Movement and Armor.  Movement obviously determines the movement of a
 gizmo, how it moves, how quickly, etc >>

  I think that movement would go under the trait-nimbleness power (but I
thought movement should be seperate also) and armor is just easier to junk
without using semi-dependable junker magic.