[HoE] Setting Questions: more of 'em

     Some responses have described areas where the trees are plentiful and
the squirrels (and chipmunks) play together in harmony.  Ok, I am sure
there are going to be places like this but I flipped through the HoE book
looking at the pictures and found only 1 picture that had a tree in it.
Every other picture had some sort of wasteland or rock in it.  Now all the
cities and forts are rubble.  I liked the picture of seeing a suburb as
being the new metropolis now as someone mentioned.  No questions here but
just some comments.

     So how common do you suppose gas/spook juice is?  One of the
characters in my group is going to own a dune buggy once we can pick some
stats for it.  Can he stop at the local suburb's Amoco gas station and buy
a tank of gas or does he have to find it by other means?

"Will that be Regular, Unleaded, or Spook Juice?"

Don S.