Re: [HoE] (OT) RIFTS

Umm, maybe some stuff from the main Rifts book, back when PA was actually the focus of the game,
rather than Palladium trying to see how much money they could milk out of the prepubescent male
youth of America.  Just make sure that if you're going to convert anything, you use the concept from
Rifts, but make up HoE rules around that, rather than the Rifts game mechanics.  Hopefully that will
add a little bit of sense to the stuff.

You're probably new to the list, so please don't get mad at my overwhelming hatred of Rifts.  It's
my blessing, it's my curse.  I just take it one day at a time...

--
Love,
Joseph Malik