[HoE] Re: First Junker Creation Try: Energy Bow

> Nifty weapon, but 24 pounds?  Yoiks!
>
> Junkers should have the option of decreasing material requirements in
> exchange for increasing the Target Number.  What do you think?

Instead of increasing the target number, I think this calls for a new power.

Power: Miniaturization
Function: this power reduces the materials cost to create a new device.

Of the cuff, reducing structural components should be easier that reducing
mechanical, and reducing mechanical should be easier than reducing
electronics.  Another possiblity would be replacing one with the other, such
as replacing a mechanical component with an electronic one.

On the energy bow design, could you save some points & weight by using a
regular bow as a starting point and just adding the spirit damage and removing
the ammo requirement? (Don't have my book here at work -- have to get an extra
copy).  (I'm sure Shane will love to hear that ;)

Jeff