[HoE] Latest version of the accumulated rulings are available.

Covers everything up to but not including a ruling Shane made at 3:30 pm
yesterday.  I've thrown in the book errata from the Pinnacle web site and
this version includes the first round of Hell On Earth errata.

Thought I would do things a little differently this time.

You can the files at a website.

www.darious.com

rulingwp.zip is the Wordperfect version
rulingwd.zip is the Word 97 version.

This will also be the last time that I force an "all or nothing" format on
y'all.  The next time these get updated, I'm going to have an update
section that can be a separate file.

Of course - if any of you wish to have them emailed to you, please let me
know.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The chicken did not cross the road... it trancended it.