Re: [HoE] pre-Bang cities, etc. (was Junkers Gear and a minor ra

| Don't forget that advances in agriculture and construction will not stop.
| Cities will only reach a constant peak population if technology stagnates.

	And my bet is that it, to some extent, does.
	Especially considering that any advancement to farming is going to
come about through normal science because no manitou is going to waste his
time whispering to an MS the secrets of the next agricultural evolution.

Jay E. Treat III		         	    jayson@ccat.sas.upenn.edu