Re: [HoE] pre-Bang cities, etc. (was Junkers Gear and a minor rant)

<< Why would the cities be the same size they are today?  Are you saying
 cities
 | and population would not have grown between 1998 and 2081?  Or are you
 | saying that HoE in 1998 had a drastically smaller population than reality?

I think that after a 15-20 yr Civil War with gas warfare, MGs, and tanks, plus
abominations running loose, the population would have been smaller and slower
to grow.  Add in losses from WWI, WWII, Vietnam, etc and deaths due to war
(and related nonbattle injuries) would keep the pop down.

Jay Kyle
CPT, 1st TX Cav (Hover)