[HoE] Mysterious Past (Shane)

I have a question about mysterious past when you pull
the red joker during character generation.  After you
draw the red joker your suppose to pull another card
and if you pull a 9 you get an Arcane Background (pg196).
It refers to chapter 9 to pick a power and assign it
a level 1.  Chapter 9 is the Sykers and they don't
have levels.

OK I guess this is the question.  Is it correct that it
refers to chapter 9 and the level is wrong, or is it the
wrong chapter and refers to the Templars?