RE: [HoE] coffee at cons (Was [OT] Dr. Pepper)

>P.S.  And it certainly isn't my beverage of choice!  (Hmm...dying of thirst
>sounds better. :-)  Now Fresca, that's where it's at.  Also, never
>understood why them 72 continuous hour con-gamer types didn't just drink
>coffee. *shrug*

Some of us do.  It's usually fun, too because the hotels tend to give you
packs of coffee which make 6-8 cups, but the coffee machine only makes 4
cups!

I think the soda drinking is an offshoot of the computer programmer persona,
though (i.e., it's not food if it doesn't come out of a vending machine)

Besides, for the really long gaming marathons, we snort crank!
*G*

Pat
"Rehab is for Quitters!"