Re: [HoE] [HOE] More confusion on junkers

>> AB, Where do you get the rifle-sized -10% mod in your example for the
>>  weapon. I looked through the Junker section and found no such animal.
Is
>>  it in THE main book at all? (I have a general release copy, not the GEN
>>  CON pre-release).
>
>I was wondering about that myself, I figured I'd missed an earlier post
where
>someone had posted some homebrew rules specific to weapons, because I did
the
>same thing at work.

	Nah.  The Junker rules give:

	baseball-sized:   -25%
	dog-sized:        -10%
	human-sized:        0%

	The weapon I have in mind isn't as big as a human, and it isn't as small
as a baseball.

	This doesn't leave me with too many other options.  Of course, the rifle
isn't really dog-sized, either.  It's rifle-sized.  But "dog-sized" is
closer to "rifle-sized" than either "baseball-sized" or "human-sized" in my
opinion.  Especially if it's only a small dog like a Schnauzer.

	AB