Re: [HoE] Anouks?

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998 02:58:26 -0400 "Mischa Krilov" <mischa@cur.com>
writes:

>Hey, he's not keeping secrets, just information. Dollars to doughnuts
>you'll see such rules in LC. Personally, I would've included more
>source on>the anouks in HOE, since 99.997% of PC Skyers will have seen
the
>bloody>creatures..

And yet if, as Shane has stated, there are NO anouks or skinnies present
on Earth then putting them in the book would have just been filling space
for subject matter that is useless to the setting.  Useless stuff that I
would have gladly paid for :p

What I would like to know is (and this could have a large impact on the
HoE setting):  Was it anouks that destroyed the Unity or "something
else"?  From the writing on pg. 142 I would guess "something else".  Did
this "something else" travel through the Tunnel with the Unity or was it
waiting for it here?

Templar Simon

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]