Re: [HoE] Re: -deadlands villians in HoE

In a message dated 9/23/98 8:53:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Gwydion758@aol.com writes:

<< I LIKE this.  Even now there is an Automatic Ashe(tm) sweeping a floor
 somewhere saying "Shop smart, shop S-Mart," over and over again.  Of course,
 the low level radiation has fried it's brain box a little.  You never know
 what it might expect as payment for it's merchandise.  And don't get it
 angry...  ;) >>

Automatic Ashe? Nonsense. I'm betting Ashe is the Smart Overlord. After all,
with his experience fighting deadites, who better to keep the local fear
levels
under control?

Andrew Ross